Wonderful 70's & 80's Forum v5.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-------------------------------

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Hardest To Locate Remix Service Issue/Volume (Holy Grail)
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 17:15 by Spin A 12 Inch

» Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptyThu 25 Jan 2024 - 1:05 by Robbie Steel

» Robbie steel
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptyThu 25 Jan 2024 - 0:49 by Robbie Steel

» https://www.facebook.com/groups/1873047003008510/
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptyFri 15 Dec 2023 - 20:03 by Spin A 12 Inch

» I sent you a PM Macky
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptySat 23 Sep 2023 - 0:36 by Spin A 12 Inch

» The QUEEN OF SOUL dies at 76
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptyFri 17 Aug 2018 - 0:02 by devirto

» Hello everybody! :)
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptyFri 29 Jun 2018 - 22:54 by hfdm

» Happy New Year
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 4:30 by Alexa

» Hello Brothers
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptyWed 4 Oct 2017 - 23:52 by Esbao

» Bell Epoque - Miss Broadway (mrkrstoffa re-edit)
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptyThu 3 Aug 2017 - 17:46 by mrkrstoffa

» WONDEFULL RADIO SOUND 80'
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 5:23 by pigarot

» New site star been borned
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 0:14 by DJ_RETRO

» Cheers from Portugal
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 23:03 by MasterAf

» Happy New Year!
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptySat 14 Jan 2017 - 6:15 by kezza44

» Hello again everbody
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 4:37 by DJ_RETRO

» George Michael: Pop superstar dies at 53
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 19:46 by devirto

» Christmas Fun!
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 14:43 by kezza44

» Merry Christmas, everyone!
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 14:42 by kezza44

» newbie here
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 12:28 by hfdm

» 3 Mute That Mixes
God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 3:57 by Robbie Steel

God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco

3 posters

Go down

God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco Empty God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco

Post by Spin A 12 Inch Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 16:21

One of my favorite disco songs from the late seventies, God Bless this Gal, she probably has more fun with herself in one day them most of us do in an entire year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

However I think if I found myself in bed with her after a hard night of partying and had one of my arms under her pillow in the morning. It might be best to just chew it off at the socket and leave it behind ,,,, so I did not disturb / wake her.

Trivia: I only found out recently that Blondie made a cover version of this track in 1999. I never knew anyone had tried to do a cover version of this song.
Spin A 12 Inch
Spin A 12 Inch
Admin

Location : Orignally From Boston Mass Area. Currently In Southen NH

Back to top Go down

God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco Empty Re: God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco

Post by Suggsy Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 19:02

Seriously dude, how do you find this stuff?
Suggsy
Suggsy

Back to top Go down

God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco Empty Re: God Bless This Gal Having A Little Fun With Classic Disco

Post by Spin A 12 Inch Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 19:21

Ya-Know ... I kinda have to give her a little respect / credit. I really don't know how to put it.

She probably has more balls than most of us. Your questioning me about being serious. I'm wondering where these folks get there ideas from in the first place, to let it all hang out, for the rest of the planet to view.

I think she has 500 plus videos that are like the one I found. But the Karen Young one caught my attention.

lol!
Spin A 12 Inch
Spin A 12 Inch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suggsy Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 22:26

See I'm not sure if its balls, pure exhibitionism, she's secretly being paid for it or she's just "special"
Suggsy
Suggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by udanax2 Thu 7 Feb 2013 - 7:28

I have to admit, part of me truly admires people who can just do their thing and have fun and to hell with anyone that doesn't like it. Even those who may laugh, if they were honest with themselves, they'd admit that they wished they could do the same. I kinda dig her enthusiasm, if nothing else.
udanax2
udanax2

Back to top Go down

Post by Spin A 12 Inch Wed 6 Mar 2013 - 3:43

udanax2 wrote:I have to admit, part of me truly admires people who can just do their thing and have fun and to hell with anyone that doesn't like it. Even those who may laugh, if they were honest with themselves, they'd admit that they wished they could do the same. I kinda dig her enthusiasm, if nothing else.

Spin A 12 Inch wrote:Ya-Know ... I kinda have to give her a little respect / credit. I really don't know how to put it.

Hi Chris ....... you put it in words pretty much the way I felt when watching it for the first time. She is probably having a lot of fun & as you mentioned "I kinda dig her enthusiasm" If you read the comments on You-Tube, I think a few other folks felt the same.
Spin A 12 Inch
Spin A 12 Inch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down