Wonderful 70's & 80's Forum v5.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-------------------------------

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Hardest To Locate Remix Service Issue/Volume (Holy Grail)
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 17:15 by Spin A 12 Inch

» Welcome Old & New Members from the old/new site :)
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptyThu 25 Jan 2024 - 1:05 by Robbie Steel

» Robbie steel
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptyThu 25 Jan 2024 - 0:49 by Robbie Steel

» https://www.facebook.com/groups/1873047003008510/
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptyFri 15 Dec 2023 - 20:03 by Spin A 12 Inch

» I sent you a PM Macky
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptySat 23 Sep 2023 - 0:36 by Spin A 12 Inch

» The QUEEN OF SOUL dies at 76
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptyFri 17 Aug 2018 - 0:02 by devirto

» Hello everybody! :)
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptyFri 29 Jun 2018 - 22:54 by hfdm

» Happy New Year
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptyMon 11 Dec 2017 - 4:30 by Alexa

» Hello Brothers
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptyWed 4 Oct 2017 - 23:52 by Esbao

» Bell Epoque - Miss Broadway (mrkrstoffa re-edit)
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptyThu 3 Aug 2017 - 17:46 by mrkrstoffa

» WONDEFULL RADIO SOUND 80'
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 5:23 by pigarot

» New site star been borned
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 0:14 by DJ_RETRO

» Cheers from Portugal
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 23:03 by MasterAf

» Happy New Year!
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptySat 14 Jan 2017 - 6:15 by kezza44

» Hello again everbody
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 4:37 by DJ_RETRO

» George Michael: Pop superstar dies at 53
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 19:46 by devirto

» Christmas Fun!
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 14:43 by kezza44

» Merry Christmas, everyone!
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 14:42 by kezza44

» newbie here
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 12:28 by hfdm

» 3 Mute That Mixes
Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 3:57 by Robbie Steel

Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here!

+11
80sjunkie
ozlefty
djvictor
kezza44
PABLO-1
nantiriah
devirto
Kittmaster
gurge71
Suggsy
DJ D'admin
15 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! Empty Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here!

Post by DJ D'admin Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 8:28

Old members we know but we had members in the past who dissapeared or had a problem and got deleted from the forum.

Let's start with a clean sheet so that we can all learn to know eachother a little better again.

We do believe in a second chance, just convince us you deserve it.

Dirk sunny
DJ D'admin
DJ D'admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here!

Post by Suggsy Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 11:21

Hello everyone, I'm Suggsy! I love music and have quite a broad collection ranging from classical to pop, rock and a lot in between. I really love great remixes of tracks especially from the 80s. I like collecting the DJ Only material especially DMC and Mastermix.

My favourite band is Madness.

I also like women, reading books and fast cars! I don't drive a fast car but I do go to Le Mans pretty much every year for the 24 hour race.
Suggsy
Suggsy

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! Empty Hello

Post by gurge71 Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 15:42

Hello to everyone.
My real name is John I have a great passion for music, I was a DJ from 1985 to 1987, now I create remixes for DJs, when I have time, I like all music but especially the remixes and I'd like to fill many of my collections , in Sardinia I have a lot of vinyl that one day I will take my house here in Tuscany and then rip.

I hope to be helpful in the creation of this forum, thank you all.
gurge71
gurge71

http://gurgesound.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! Empty Re: Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here!

Post by Kittmaster Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 18:14

Hello, I'm Kittmaster AKA as Chris, I've been a mobile DJ since 1986 and still spin today as a mobile jock. I've met a lot of great people in the legacy forum and have been opened up to many new series of music as well as been able to provide rare gems as well.

I own a pair of Numark V7's for my mobile rig that replaced my 4 1200's which was a very sad day, but helped my back 10 fold! I also own an Numark NS7 for beat practice and music production of medley's that I like to create with all the tracks that I have.

I am not a scratch DJ, but appreciate its art and start to slowly get into learning how to do it, still not a fancy to it yet.

I completely skipped over any type of CD DJ'ing and went from vinyl to digital because I didn't believe in CD mixing because of all the disc leg work......

Will be interesting to meet new people, hopefully the storm of chaos will pass within the next year...... What a Face

Chris
Kittmaster
Kittmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by devirto Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 1:14

Hi ... I'm devirto ... and you all know me already Razz Laughing bounce cheers king lol!
devirto
devirto

http://dvandmb.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! Empty hello

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 0:35

hello i'm Sean aka Lasercowboy.my passion is anything and everything related to 80s music.can't wait for the new forum to start and all the shit with the file servers to get resolved.thank you Dirk and the rest of management for having me here.

greetings from Johannesburg South Africa Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by nantiriah Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 6:24

I've been a member of the Fab 70s & 80s for a long long time. You wonderful people have introduced me to music I wouldn't have come across anywhere else, especially Liebrand's.

Over the last couple of years a lot of my spare time has been taken up with editing disco and funk tracks which I upload to SoundCloud under the name of Chris Baron.

Live in Australia but originally from the UK, where I organised weekly and monthly discos for the local gay community in my old home town between 1978-82.

I look forward to the re-opening of the forums, but in the meantime will batten down the hatches and ride the storm of the evil music multi-nationals.Twisted Evil

Just a thought. SoundCloud have some great tracks/mixed sets, and a thread on this site where we can share links to our favourites might be interesting.

Over to you Mr. Admin. Smile
nantiriah
nantiriah

http://soundcloud.com/chris-baron

Back to top Go down

Post by PABLO-1 Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 18:31

hi all, I'm from chile and I like the music of the 80's and 90's, Special 12''releases, I have much music to share as I did in''Wonderful,''also wanted to take this opportunity to thank gregg for their support and could not join the forum and thank Dirk and all the members to make this forum the best on the web.

THANK YOU.

PS: excuse my English

PABLO-1

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza44 Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 10:59

Hi there i thought i had replied but obviously it didnt work
I am kerry from Australia
I was a DJ during the 80-90 and still do a small amount now for AIDS benefits etc
kezza44
kezza44

Back to top Go down

Post by djvictor Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 21:26

Hello Everyone I'm Dj VicToR,
I'm a Dj Producer, from Mexico Smile
Love Music, I collect remix services since 1989 or so.
I edit, share, my own "mixes", medleys, megamixes, etc...
i used to go to a lots of dj championships, since 1990 to 1998, won lots of them between 1995-1998, I was the best dj in Mexico in 1997..
Now i just "playing around" my hobbie now it's music editing !!!

Thank you
and thank you Dirk our admin...
djvictor
djvictor

Back to top Go down

Post by ozlefty Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 12:53

Hi all I use to DJ in Oxford St Sydney during the late 70s @ early 80s

now I just miss the music .. and the old site & group

I love photography & have been spending the summer with my new Canon DSLR

but I still miss the music Sad
ozlefty
ozlefty

Back to top Go down

Post by 80sjunkie Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 19:56

Hi All,

My name is Jerry. I live in the USA.

Huge fan of 80's music.
My faves are... Duran Duran, Erasure, Depeche Mode, Prince, Dead Or Alive and George Michael.
I have quite a number Bootlegs from these artists,
let me know if you're looking for anything.

Also love current dance/ pop music.

Thanks for letting me part of this forum.

Jerry
80sjunkie
80sjunkie

Back to top Go down

Post by NuWave Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 20:11

Hi guys NuWave here (aka Chris), I was a member and contributor on this forum for many years and then when the whole Megaupload fiasco happened it was a sad day for the forum. I have been throwing myself into work in recent years and had some tough times but music always keeps me grounded and my spirits up. I have recently been purchasing a lot of second hand vinyl mainly 80s 12"s and also a new Rega turntable so I hope to start digitising some of my new collection. It is great to see so many familiar names here albeit in a lesser capacity these days. I hope you are all well and I will try to contribute in a small way.

Cheers
NuWave
NuWave
NuWave

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here! Empty Introduce yourself or Re Introduce yourself here!

Post by ArtGomez Wed 25 Feb 2015 - 1:38

Hello Everybody,

My name is Art. I am from the USA.
I have been a DJ since 1979 working both mobile and night club. I have a large collection of 12" singles in the vinyl and CD formats.
It is great to be back and I will do my best to contribute to this forum.
ArtGomez
ArtGomez

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ D'admin Wed 25 Feb 2015 - 6:46

Welcome back, Art!  Very Happy
DJ D'admin
DJ D'admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza44 Wed 25 Feb 2015 - 12:40

Nice to see you back Art Smile
kezza44
kezza44

Back to top Go down

Post by versianni Sun 10 May 2015 - 3:31

Hello, everyone! I´m the newest member! Thanks for accepting my request!
I´m from Brazil, and DJing since the last 20 years and a compulsive music collector!! Smile Since Napster, Audiogalaxy, Soulseek, etc and nowadays blogs, Facebook groups, torrents and, of course, my personal CDs and vinyls are the sources of my everyday increasing collection.
I hope to help you guys with lost gems and find some great tunes here!!
I will do my best to contribute to this forum.
Peace! Very Happy
versianni
versianni

Back to top Go down

Post by Spin A 12 Inch Sun 10 May 2015 - 3:45

versianni wrote:Hello, everyone! I´m the newest member! Thanks for accepting my request!
I´m from Brazil, and DJing since the last 20 years and a compulsive music collector!! Smile Since Napster, Audiogalaxy, Soulseek, etc and nowadays blogs, Facebook groups, torrents and, of course, my personal CDs and vinyls are the sources of my everyday increasing collection.
I hope to help you guys with lost gems and find some great tunes here!!
I will do my best to contribute to this forum.
Peace! Very Happy

Pretty good introduction, actually very good, lets see if things pan out for you here.

Advice try posting a few things first, before asking for (stuff?), for some reason it always seems to work out better that way.

Welcome Laughing
Spin A 12 Inch
Spin A 12 Inch
Admin

Location : Orignally From Boston Mass Area. Currently In Southen NH

Back to top Go down

Post by versianni Sun 10 May 2015 - 3:55

Thanks, and, just for claryfing: I need to check it what was posted before by other members to avoid duplicates/reposts?
versianni
versianni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum